The MAG-TRANS® 2523 Series Level Transmitter is the next generation in Magnetostrictive Level Sensing Technology.
It contains a dual compartment enclosure attached to the piezomagnetic wave guide sensor. The output is reliable, repeatable, fast and accurate.
- MT2523: Non-Invasive MAG-TRANS® Transmitter attached directly to the MAG-GAGE®/Bypass Chamber, with a variety of mounting options.
- IT2523: Direct insertion into Tank/Vessel, or Bypass Chamber.
- Dual Compartment Enclosure
- Epoxy Coated: Copper Free Aluminum, optional ALL-316SS
- Two Wire, Loop Powered 10-30 Vdc (24 Vdc Nominal)
- Graphic Display: Inch, Metric, Percent, Scroll or Tile
- HART-Protocol Field Communication
- Local Programming Quick and Easy Setup
- Top, Bottom, Left, or Right Mounting positions with optional Remote mounting
- Process Temperatures: -50°F to +800°F
- Process Pressures: Vacuum to 2000 PSIG
- Class 1, DIV 1, GRP B, C, D
- HART - Protocol
- Local Programming
- Variable Range
Choice of Material
- Stainless Steel Enclosure Option